An Immersive Nights-and-Weekends Bootcamp at an Affordable Price
Learn in-demand technology skills fast! Can’t afford to quit your job to attend a coding bootcamp? Now you don’t have to!
This Deep Dive Coding Bootcamp is an immersive nights-and-weekends program to learn C# (pronounced C sharp) and .NET programming for the technologies that utilize Microsoft systems. This bootcamp will help you become a fullstack C# and .NET developer who is capable of landing an entry-level position or start your own web development company.
August 2017 – SOLD OUT!
Dates: August 22 – October 28
Application deadline: August 18
Dates: January 8 – March 17
Application deadline: December 15
Dates: April 9 – June 15
Application deadline: March 16
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Learn the Code
There is a big need in New Mexico for companies who use Microsoft technologies to have .NET developers on staff. Students who take this program will be prepared for jobs with such organizations or to work independently with companies who utilize these systems. Students will build their own data-driven, mobile ready websites.
All our bootcamps teach:
Object Oriented Programming
This bootcamp focuses on:
- The basics of C#
- Model-View-Controller (MVC)
You will use the Visual Studio Online Team Foundation Server, build your own personal website, learn to host your website and develop a project portfolio to impress your future employers and/or clients.
Introduction and Discovery (Weeks 1-2)
- Learn logical programming concepts and algorithms
- Learn how to use Visual Studio
- Learn how to use GitHub
- Build first MVC website
- Form teams for your capstone project.
- Begin building your own stuff.
Preparation and Development (Weeks 3-7)
- Expand the skills and knowledge around Visual Studio and C#
- Learn Entity Framework, SQL Server, CSS3 and HTML5
- Start developing your individual and team projects
Execution and Deployment (Weeks 7-10)
- Immerse yourself in your individual and team capstone project.
- Create clean, functional, and documented code. (That’s exactly what employers are looking for!)
- Demonstrate your team capstone projects to employers, staffing agencies and others in the tech community.
- Complete your individual website project.
- Complete resume and mock interviews
- Graduate and find a job, start a web dev company, or begin building freelance projects.
Learn more about how to pay for the bootcamp.
Get College Credit
When you graduate from Deep Dive .NET, you will receive a certificate of completion, not a degree. However, you can receive Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) from CNM’s School of Business & Information Technology. Successful completion of the bootcamp is worth 6 credit hours at CNM in the Computer Information Systems program. Learn more.
.NET Bootcamp FAQs
What is .NET?
What other tools will I learn?
You’ll also become very familiar with Model-View-Controller (MVC), a web application framework developed by Microsoft.
Microsoft produces an integrated development environment largely for .NET software called Visual Studio, which you’ll become very familiar with as well.
You’ll also learn some frontend programming with HTML5 and CSS3.
What types of jobs will I be ready for after attending Deep Dive .NET?
Is a deposit required to register?
Innovate ABQ Rainforest Classroom
101 Broadway Blvd. NE (map)