These courses are in partnership with our other training program Cyber Academy. They teach you about coding and IT administration without the commitment of an intensive bootcamp.
- Nearly 20,000 people make money using WordPress every day, and now you can too!
- Develop, manage, and maintain your own WordPress site, one of the most requested skills in the world.
- Discover how to use themes and plugins to customize your website.
- Learn to organize your content and publish search engine friendly pages.
- This course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
- You will be provided with and trained to use a hosting account, which lets you host unlimited domains for you and your clients for one year.
- Please bring your own laptop. If you don’t have one, contact email@example.com and we will loan you one while in class.
Saturdays, July 29-August 26; 9am-1pm
CNM STEMulus Center
Certified Ethical Hacker – Online, Mentor-led
- The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one!
- A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
- The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- This accredited course prepares you for the EC-Council CEH exam to receive the internationally recognized certification. You will be mentored by a cybersecurity expert, who will guide you through the self-paced, online curriculum, and will be available to answer questions over six months.
- As a bonus, you’ll receive the EC-Council’s CEH online exam prep tool and the exam voucher as part of your tuition!
Pre-requisite: Prior IT experience, Security Pro or CompTIA Security+ certifications.
Start this online, self-paced course at any time. You have one year of access to the courseware, but only six months’ access to iLabs.
- IT Professional trains students for entry-level employment in IT support, help desk, desktop support and general IT maintenance positions. The focus is on broad IT knowledge, technical customer support, troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving.
- This series of fast-paced classes prepares you for the following IT industry certifications:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- LPI Linux Essentials
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Linux+
Courses meet evenings over four or eight week blocks, starting October 16, 2017-June 14, 2018
CNM Workforce Training Center
$5399 for full series. Prices vary for individual courses. Tuition includes exam vouchers and study tools.