These courses are in partnership with our other training program Cyber Academy. They teach you about coding and IT administration without the commitment of an intensive bootcamp. Deep Dive Alumni, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code for all but the Zend PHP Certification Test Prep course.
Zend PHP Certification Test Prep
- For Deep Dive Fullstack graduates or experienced PHP programmers, this sixteen hour exam prep will help participants prepare for the Zend PHP Certification exam.
- Refresh your PHP knowledge and discover study tips from a Zend PHP Certified Engineer.
- Course price includes one Zend PHP exam voucher and study guide.
Saturdays, July 14-August 4, 2018; 8am-12pm
CNM STEMulus Center
Certified Ethical Hacker – Online, Mentor-led
- The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one!
- A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
- The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- This accredited course prepares you for the EC-Council CEH exam to receive the internationally recognized certification. You will be mentored by a cybersecurity expert, who will guide you through the self-paced, online curriculum, and will be available to answer questions over six months.
- As a bonus, you’ll receive the EC-Council’s CEH online exam prep tool and the exam voucher as part of your tuition!
Pre-requisite: Prior IT experience, Security Pro or CompTIA Security+ certifications.
Start this online, self-paced course at any time. You have one year of access to the courseware, but only six months’ access to iLabs.
CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
- Experience a comprehensive overview of computer and network security concepts that include: remote access, e-mail, the Web, directory and file transfer, wireless data, common network attacks, cryptography, operational/organizational security, disaster recovery, business continuity, and Cyber Ethics.
- An added benefit included with this course is CompTIA’s revolutionary new study tool, CertMaster, which will help you succeed on your exam.
- Delivered in a blended learning format (online and classroom), this comprehensive course is preparation for the CompTIA Security+ exam, and will develop your foundational skills in cyber security.
- Price includes certification exam voucher.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, May 1-June 21, 2018; 6pm-8pm
CNM Workforce Training Center
CompTIA Linux+ Certification Training Bootcamp
- Dive into the Linux operating system, with emphasis on the basic commands for the environment. Students will learn the Linux file system and how to perform common file maintenance from the command line as well as the GUI. Covers how to install, upgrade and delete application packages, use network utilities and perform common system administration tasks.
- This is a blended learning class (in person and online). An added benefit included with this course is CompTIA’s revolutionary new study tool, CertMaster, which will help you succeed on your exam.
- This comprehensive course is preparation for the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exam.
- This is a fast paced bootcamp for students who have previously completed LPI Linux Essentials or an equivalent training. CompTIA Linux+ LX0-103 and LX0-104 exam vouchers, and retake vouchers if necessary are included in the price of the course.
Monday-Thursday, July 9-12, 2018; 8am-5pm
CNM Workforce Training Center