These courses are in partnership with our other training program Cyber Academy. They teach you about coding and IT administration without the commitment of an intensive bootcamp. Deep Dive Alumni, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
Certified Ethical Hacker
- The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one!
- A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
- The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- This accredited course prepares you for the EC-Council CEH exam to receive the internationally recognized certification. You will be mentored by a cybersecurity expert, who will guide you through the self-paced, online curriculum, and will be available to answer questions over six months.
- As a bonus, you’ll receive the EC-Council’s CEH online exam prep tool and the exam voucher as part of your tuition!
Pre-requisite: Prior IT experience, Security Pro or CompTIA Security+ certifications.
Start this online, self-paced course at any time. You have one year of access to the courseware, but only six months’ access to iLabs.
Ethereum Training: Hands-on Ethereum Blockchain Development Bootcamp
- This 3 day instructor-led course is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them.
- You will learn solidity and build both a basic app and smart contract with our exclusive hands-on labs.
- This course will introduce you to the Web3 & Truffle framework and link everything together by building a Full Web Project with Ethereum.
- The Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum exam is included with class.
November 2018; 9am-4pm
CNM Main Campus, Smith Brasher 107
Salesforce Administration Essentials
- This comprehensive, hands-on training is a must for new Salesforce administrators.
- Course is intended for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications, and other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
- Upon course completion, you’ll be able to customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes; create a secure Salesforce environment; maintain and import clean data; create high-value reports and dashboards, and set up workflow automation.
- Price of course includes an exam voucher for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
Pre-requisite: Pre-work via Salesforce Trailheads is required, and will be sent to you upon registration.
Spring 2019 dates TBD
CNM Main Campus, Smith Brasher 206