These courses are in partnership with our other training program Cyber Academy. They teach you about coding and IT administration without the commitment of an intensive bootcamp. Deep Dive Alumni, contact email@example.com for a discount code.
Salesforce Administrator Career Certificate
- Online series of three courses estimated at 10 hours per week for six weeks each.
- $2559 for full series – price includes Salesforce Administrator exam voucher
- Series begins September 21, 2020 and ends February 13, 2021. Training will be paused from December 13-January 3 during CNM’s winter break.
- Three courses in the series include:
- Customer Relationship Management for Business
- Introduction to Salesforce Administration
- Advanced Topics in Salesforce Administration
How is this course different? What will I learn?
- Kickstart your journey into high-demand CRM and Salesforce careers and the diverse opportunities that follow
- Integrate foundational knowledge with technical skills to showcase to potential employers
- Learn technical digital skills using Business Process Automation, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Salesforce app integrations
- Project based learning experience that will guide you through the process of building a marketing plan for a company of your choice. Includes real-world digital marketing case studies and examples.
- Courses prepare student for the Salesforce Admin Exam and enrollment includes exam fee
- Includes strategies for finding jobs and updating your resume and LinkedIn
- Learn about business processes in sales, the sales cycle, and Salesforce as a customer relationship management (CRM) platform
- Explore job roles in the Salesforce ecosystem with a focus on Salesforce Administrator responsibilities associated with setting up and maintaining an organization’s Salesforce instance
- Develop a Salesforce administrator skill set, including instance configuration, customization, security, forecasting, data management, and other best practices
Demand for this skill is growing significantly.
- The job market demand for candidates with hands-on experience using Salesforce systems and demonstration of in-depth Salesforce knowledge is strong and growing
- Knowledge and skills related to Salesforce are broadly applicable in other business settings
- Students will be prepared to use Salesforce skills for jobs including: CRM/Salesforce Administrator, Sales Representative, Account Executive, and Sales Manager
Students will learn how to:
- Update and maintain data in a pre-configured Salesforce instance
- Build reports and dashboards for forecasting in sales
- Configure and customize a Salesforce instance to meet a set of specifications for a sales team
- Manage and maintain databases in Salesforce
- Automate business processes using process builder
Certified Ethical Hacker
- The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one!
- A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
- The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- This accredited course prepares you for the EC-Council CEH exam to receive the internationally recognized certification. You will be mentored by a cybersecurity expert, who will guide you through the self-paced, online curriculum, and will be available to answer questions over six months.
- As a bonus, you’ll receive the EC-Council’s CEH online exam prep tool and the exam voucher as part of your tuition!
Pre-requisite: Prior IT experience, Security Pro or CompTIA Security+ certifications.
Start this online, self-paced course at any time. You have one year of access to the courseware, but only six months’ access to iLabs.