These courses are in partnership with our other training program Cyber Academy. They teach you about coding and IT administration without the commitment of an intensive bootcamp. Deep Dive Alumni, contact email@example.com for a discount code.
Salesforce Administration Essentials
- This comprehensive, hands-on training is a must for new Salesforce administrators.
- Course is intended for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications, and other groups that would benefit from deepening their knowledge of Salesforce, including power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
- Upon course completion, you’ll be able to customize your application, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes; create a secure Salesforce environment; maintain and import clean data; create high-value reports and dashboards, and set up workflow automation.
- Price of course includes an exam voucher for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
Pre-requisite: Pre-work via Salesforce Trailheads is required, and will be sent to you upon registration.
Mondays-Fridays, August 13-24, 2018; 1-5pm
Spring 2019 dates TBD
CNM Main Campus, Smith Brasher 206
Ethereum Training: Hands-on Ethereum Blockchain Development Bootcamp
- This 3 day instructor-led course is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them.
- You will learn solidity and build both a basic app and smart contract with our exclusive hands-on labs.
- This course will introduce you to the Web3 & Truffle framework and link everything together by building a Full Web Project with Ethereum.
- The Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum exam is included with class.
Wednesday-Friday, October 10-12, 2018; 9am-4pm
CNM Main Campus, Smith Brasher 107