Class Type: Virtual
When: Saturday| October 10 – 31, 2020 | 8 am – 12 pm
Harness the power of data and put it to work for your business. This workshop is built for executives and business leaders who want to understand the benefits of data and how to become a truly data-driven organization — from top to bottom.
Data Science for Business Leaders
In this 16-hour workshop, we’ll cover the fundamentals of data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI). You’ll learn how to use data to make better business decisions and how to implement data science in your organization. Demystify your data, harness the power of AI, and build a stronger business.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- The science of making data-driven decisions with the help of machine learning and artificial intelligence tools
- The difference between little data and Big Data
- Supervised and unsupervised machine learning and AI tools and techniques
- Optimized decision making
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- What it means to build effective teams based on data science and how to define roles
- Facilitation of successful data science projects
- How to measure success in data science
- Ethical and legal considerations
Dates: Saturdays, October 10-31, 2020
Times: 8 am – 12 pm
Registration Deadline: October 8
The total tuition is $499
Cliff Lewis received his Ph.D. in Physics with specialization in Chaos Theory from the University of California, San Diego. He held the position of Assistant Vice President at Science Applications International Corporation where he managed data-intensive technology programs for the DoD and DHS in the areas of biotechnology, 3-D tomography, data science, and signal processing. He started Think Tank Analytics in 2011 and provides clients with successful product development in many different areas of data science, including Wearables and Personalized medicine, Predictive Analytics, Fitness Analytics, and Data-Intensive Mobile App Development for smartphones. Cliff has been the Lead Instructor for the Deep Dive Data Science bootcamp since January 2020.