Executives and business leaders who want to understand how data impacts their business, this virtual course is for you!
In this 16-hour workshop, we’ll cover the fundamentals of data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI). Learn how to use data to make better business decisions and how to implement data science in your organization. Harness the power of data science and artificial intelligence for your business.
The following topics will be covered:
- Data-driven decisions with machine learning and artificial intelligence tools
- Little data versus Big Data
- Supervised and unsupervised machine learning and AI
- Translating business problems into data science tasks
- Optimizing decision making
- Measuring success in data science
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Building data science effective teams and defining role
- Facilitating successful data science projects
- Ethical and legal considerations
Dates: Saturdays, October 10-31, 2020
Times: 8 am – 12 pm
Registration Deadline: October 8
The total tuition is $499
Cliff Lewis received his Ph.D. in Physics with specialization in Chaos Theory from the University of California, San Diego. He held the position of Assistant Vice President at Science Applications International Corporation where he managed data-intensive technology programs for the DoD and DHS in the areas of biotechnology, 3-D tomography, data science, and signal processing. He started Think Tank Analytics in 2011 and provides clients with successful product development in many different areas of data science, including Wearables and Personalized medicine, Predictive Analytics, Fitness Analytics, and Data-Intensive Mobile App Development for smartphones. Cliff has been the Lead Instructor for the Deep Dive Data Science bootcamp since January 2020.