2021 MAY TRAINING CLASS: SOLD OUT
Salesforce is a cloud-based constituent relationship management (CRM) platform that helps businesses connect with and get more information about their customer base.
Participants in this online training program will discover:
- Business processes in sales, the sales cycle, and Salesforce as a CRM platform.
- Roles in the Salesforce ecosystem with a focus on Salesforce Administrator responsibilities associated with setting up and maintaining an organization’s Salesforce instance.
- An administrator skill set, including instance configuration, customization, security, forecasting, data management, and other best practices.
- Resources available in the Salesforce ecosystem and industry tools that aid collaboration.
This training will prepare you for the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification.
- Class begins May 17, 2021 and ends August 8, 2021.
- Prior Salesforce experience is not required. All you need is basic computer skills and access to a computer and reliable internet.
- This online, self paced class is estimated to take 10 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- $2499 price includes Salesforce Administrator Exam Voucher.
DEMAND FOR THIS SKILL IS GROWING SIGNIFICANTLY
- The job market demand for candidates with hands-on experience using Salesforce systems and demonstration of in-depth Salesforce knowledge is strong and growing.
- Knowledge and skills related to Salesforce are broadly applicable in other business settings.
- Students will be prepared to use Salesforce skills for jobs including: CRM/Salesforce Administrator, Sales Representative, Account Executive, and Sales Manager.
- A study conducted in 2019 found that Salesforce will create 4.2 million jobs between 2019 and 2024.
- 97% of Fortune 100 companies use Salesforce.
There may be funding available to assist with taking this program. Please visit our Funding Resources page to learn more.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org