Salesforce is a cloud-based constituent relationship management (CRM) platform that helps businesses connect with and get more information about their customer base.
Participants in this online training program will discover:
- Business processes in sales, the sales cycle, and Salesforce as a CRM platform.
- Roles in the Salesforce ecosystem with a focus on Salesforce Administrator responsibilities associated with setting up and maintaining an organization’s Salesforce instance.
- An administrator skill set, including instance configuration, customization, security, forecasting, data management, and other best practices.
- Resources available in the Salesforce ecosystem and industry tools that aid collaboration.
This training will prepare you for the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification.
- Next session begins January 31, 2022 and ends April 22. Lessons are released weekly.
- Prior Salesforce experience is not required, although it is helpful. All you really need is basic computer skills and access to a computer and reliable internet.
- This online class will be facilitated by an instructor with a few live meeting times, but otherwise you complete it at your own pace. Students will have the opportunity to regularly engage with and receive feedback from the instructor.
- As part of the Salesforce Academic Alliance, this class is a curated tour of Salesforce Trailheads, supplemented with resources to connect you with the Salesforce community, and to prepare you for the certification exam.
- Learners can expect to dedicate an average of 10 hours per week to successfully complete the class in 12 weeks.
- $2499 price includes Salesforce Administrator Exam Voucher.
DEMAND FOR THIS SKILL IS GROWING SIGNIFICANTLY
- The job market demand for candidates with hands-on experience using Salesforce systems and demonstration of in-depth Salesforce knowledge is strong and growing.
- Knowledge and skills related to Salesforce are broadly applicable in other business settings.
- Students will be prepared to use Salesforce skills for jobs including: CRM/Salesforce Administrator, Sales Representative, Account Executive, and Sales Manager.
- A study conducted in 2019 found that Salesforce will create 4.2 million jobs between 2019 and 2024.
- 97% of Fortune 100 companies use Salesforce.
- $97,350 is the average salary for junior Salesforce Administrators in the US.
There may be funding available to assist with taking this program. Please visit our Funding Resources page to learn more.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org