The best way to protect your organization from hackers: Get your own hacker. Train someone on your team to uncover the vulnerabilities in your system before the bad guys find them first.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the pinnacle of the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one!
- A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
- The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
- This accredited course prepares you for the EC-Council CEH exam to receive the internationally recognized certification. You will be mentored by a cybersecurity expert, who will guide you through the self-paced, online curriculum, and will be available to answer questions over six months.
- As a bonus, you’ll receive the EC-Council’s CEH online exam prep tool and the exam voucher as part of your tuition!
Pre-requisite: Prior IT experience, Security Pro or CompTIA Security+ certifications.
Start this online, self-paced course at any time. You have one year of access to the courseware, but only six months’ access to iLabs.