Invest in Yourself: Change Your World Through Code
Become a Fullstack Web Developer: learn comprehensive technologies to be a frontend and backend web developer. This bootcamp will teach you the fundamentals of modern web development to build great websites, software and apps. Graduate with truly marketable, high-income skills.
Investing in programming education has a huge payoff. In Albuquerque, New Mexico average starting salaries for our graduates has been $45,000. Typical programmer salaries move up to $60,000-$90,000 with just a few years of experience.
April 2018 – Sold Out!
Dates: April 9 – June 15
Application Deadline: March 9
Dates: July 9 – September 14
Application Deadline: June 8
Dates: October 8 – December 14
Application Deadline: September 7
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Spend your days working full time in our startup-like coding environment in downtown Albuquerque. There will be mandatory professional development workshops held on Friday afternoons.
Learn the Code
We’ll teach you the languages, tools and techniques you’ll be using in the bootcamp and as a software developer in the real world. This bootcamp focuses on the latest technologies of server-side PHP programming.
All our bootcamps teach:
Object Oriented Programming
This bootcamp focuses on:
PHP and PHPUnit
You’ll become proficient with test environments, collaboration and version control tools, Agile Development Methodologies and other development tools used by today’s best software shops.
This fullstack skill set will prepare you to learn additional object oriented programming languages such as Ruby, Python and others with ease.
Regular guest speakers will include amazing developers, entrepreneurs and other leaders in the tech community.
Preparing for the Bootcamp (you’ll start your prework at least one month prior to the bootcamp)
Introduction and Discovery (Weeks 1-2)
- Discover the components of coding and how the various parts work together to make software and websites run.
- Become familiar with the xAMP stack (PC, Mac or Linux, Apache server, MySQL database, PHP).
- Learn to use a variety of development tools.
- Form teams for your capstone project.
- Settle into your routine of coding all day at the STEMulus Center and on nights and weekends at home.
- Begin building your own websites and apps.
Preparation and Development (Weeks 3-5)
- Reinforce your knowledge base through team and individual projects.
- Design and begin building your team capstone project which will be presented at the end of the bootcamp.
- Start building your personal website project to showcase your skills to potential employers.
Execution and Deployment (Weeks 6-10)
- Immerse yourself in your team capstone project.
- Create clean, functional, and documented code. (That’s exactly what employers are looking for!)
- Build your personal and digital brand.
- Demonstrate your team capstone projects to employers, staffing agencies and others in the tech community.
- Complete your personal website project.
- Complete resume and mock interviews.
- Graduate and find a job or internship, start a web dev company or begin building freelance projects.
I picked a New Mexico bootcamp because it was part of a school, so I knew it would be better quality than other camps. I got a job within a month of finishing the class.
– Dominic Cuneo
I use the skills I learned in Deep Dive every day as a web developer. It really launched my career and gave me the confidence to succeed in this field.
– Ella Haines
$6,495 for New Mexico applicants.
$7,495 for out-of-state applicants.
*price subject to change.
Learn more about how to pay for the bootcamp.
Reserve Your Seat Now: A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is required prior to the application deadline in order to reserve your seat. The remaining course fees must be paid in full by the application deadline.
Get College Credit
When you graduate from Deep Dive Fullstack, you will receive a certificate of completion. If you want to continue toward your college degree, you can receive Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) from CNM’s School of Business & Information Technology. Successful completion of the bootcamp is worth 15 credit hours at CNM in the Computer Information Systems program. Learn more.
Fullstack Bootcamp FAQs
What is fullstack?
What’s the program like?
You’ll become proficient with test environments, GitHub collaboration and version control tools, Agile Development Methodologies, and other professional development tools and best practices. Once you graduate, you’ll have the skills of a PHP programmer and web developer to entice employers to hire you as an employee, or for freelance work, depending on your career goals.
You’ll learn to create and manipulate the look and feel of a site/software, and as you’re learning the front and backend languages and functionality you’ll be better able to integrate all aspects of your software and apps into a finely-tuned result.
PHP is the server-side programming language most widely used to publish content and functionality to the web, currently with an 83% market share. Top companies like Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Wikipedia and WordPress, plus many of Albuquerque’s fastest growing tech firms, use PHP to power their businesses.
Also, once you know PHP and the full xAMP stack you’re in a great position to learn other dynamic web languages such as Ruby and Python if desired and/or necessary.
Which version of PHP do you teach?
What’s the web development program schedule like?
What types of jobs will I be ready for after attending Deep Dive Fullstack?
CNM STEMulus Center
20 First Plaza Center NW, Suite 200, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (map)
Not From Around Here?
Find housing options and learn more about Albuquerque.
Contact us to request more information.