Deep Dive Partner Toolkit
Thank you for being a valued part of the Deep Dive Community. We appreciate your partnership and want to make it as easy as possible for you to share with your community the opportunities to participate in a deep dive bootcamp.
Social tags we use:
#deepdivecoding #developyourdream #abqcodingbootcamp
Sample Social Posts
For advisory committee members:
I’m proud to serve on the advisory committee for Deep Dive Coding, helping to ensure talent in our field has access to education in the most up to date technology possible. Check out deepdivecoding.com to see the variety of professional skills trainings they offer.
For employer partners:
Looking to learn the skills needed to be hired by our company? Deep Dive offers bootcamps to give you these skills, and offers a variety of funding options and resources to help you on your way. Learn more at deepdivecoding.com.
Deep Dive Logos
You are welcome to download and use Deep Dive’s logo as needed.
Please use the correct logo for the background; there should not be a rectangular background behind the logo.
Monthly meetup for the tech community hosted by alumni for anyone in the community to enjoy. Topics include coding and technology topics, startups, digital media and design, and more.
We believe that collaborative efforts create the biggest impact. With this in mind, we partner with local, national, and international organizations to create mutually beneficial programs and partnerships. Deep Dive partners with employers, industry experts, educators, charitable foundations, and many other organizations. Contact us to learn more.
- Program Director, Andrea Sisneros-Wichman, [email protected], 505-224-4000 x52007
- FUSE Makerspace and IoT Bootcamp Director, Dena Thomas-Aouassou, [email protected], 505-224-5341
- Employer Relations Manager, Esteban Martinez, [email protected], 575-635-7840
Learn more about other information for employers, including how to hire our graduates, and customized training for your employees.
Quick Facts About Deep Dive:
- Deep Dive was founded as Deep Dive Coders and merged with Central New Mexico Community College in 2014.
- Deep Dive is administered by CNM Ingenuity, a non-profit whose mission is to promote the public welfare and prosperity of individuals and to foster economic development within both the private and public sectors.
- As of June 2021, we have 5 full time bootcamps are structured as full-time, immersive experiences, with students participating 40-60. 6+ part time bootcamps are still fast paced learning opportunities, but don’t require quitting your day job.
- Over 600 graduates as of June 2021, and a robust alumni network.
- Over 50 companies formed by graduates.
- Overall, 54% of graduates are employed in fulltime, paid, technology positions, and an additional 32% work in other positions such as part-time or freelance work, and/or are continuing their education.
- In the span of about one year after graduating, Deep Diver’s income increases on average 47%, with an average salary for our graduates of $50K.
- Deep Dive programs are eligible for 20-24 credit for prior learning college credits at Central New Mexico Community College, creating a faster pathway to a college degree.
- Deep Dive was honored to win Albuquerque Economic Development’s “505 Award” for the best workforce development program in Albuquerque in 2019 as well as the 2020 Higher Ed Program of the Year for the NM Excellence in STEM Awards presented by Air Force Research Labs’ New Mexico Tech Engagement Office.
- Deep Dive’s curriculum has been certified by the National Council for Continuing Education and Training.
What Deep Dive Represents:
Deep Dive prides itself on being accessible, providing opportunities for individuals of all experience levels, all genders, all racial and ethnic backgrounds, and all ages over 18. As much as possible, we eliminate financial barriers to participation, with over 90% of our students attending at a free or reduced cost.
Deep Dive immerses individuals in technology training, entrepreneurial ecosystems, and continuous learning networks. We provide a project-based learning environment, where participants work in teams to deliver a capstone project, teaching the important skills of teamwork and project management. All bootcamps result in a product or portfolio for participants to demonstrate their skills to employers.
All applicants work with a Program Manager to receive advisement and to prepare for the program, a Bootcamp Success Manager, who provides students with personal and financial coaching, and an Employer Relations Manager, who offers support through professional development workshops one-on-one resume and career coaching.